Saturday 21 June 2008

i feel like i have so much to do =/
ooooooh and how weird is the word vaguely?!?!
i finished something :) hehehehe
and i need to start something else
transferring pencils are a load of crap dudeee!
anywhooo
my brother and sister in law are down :)
they're all at my brother's friends wedding including my rents
i have to go to the reception tomorrow damn =/
so cant meet liam again. haha thats just jinxed i swear

anywhoooo
i like that word
anywhooooooooooooo
yeah anywho
my mum has been noticing that i cant stop being cold towards my cousin
so i told her basically why cause i'm sick of looking like the bad guy when really i'm the only one who REALLLLY knows what she is like
anywho when she asked for more detail i couldnt go into it in the end cause my other brother came from the other house
hmmmm i think i have a heated conversation ahead of me
i just hope she understands my way about this
i cant consider someone to have anything to do with me who insults my family and is a bare faced liar
eurgh i get angry too easily
MUST CONTROL IT
fight the urrrrge lol

in other words
i think a week in london is on the books for this summer :) woo hoo
and
about other things EXCITEDD

oh oh ohhh!
yesterday i went to my primary school fair with chez where we reminiced and took lots of pictures and stole stars of the week certificates andd left a little message on the computer and other similar things
i actually miss that place
alot of great memories were made there :)
and i love going back and seeing old faces
good times good times
but right now
its all about the future ;)

i should go revise and clean up soon hmmm =/

No comments: