Thursday 12 June 2008

i am sat in my pjs
and its cold
and i have to get read to go to an exam
in a little over an hour
arghhhh its my second to last one
and after this i have like a 12 day break
andddd i have just been finishing my geography revision
andddd i'm kind of nervous =/
i want it to go help hopefully it will
haha i want to just prove noot that clellan was better teacher than she ever was!
i really dislike that woman
and yes when clellan first taught us i did in a myspace bulliten sayyyy
"clellan can go shove a globe up her vagina i dont give a shit about coursework"
or something along those lines haha ^^
but my thoughts on clellan have changed since then
ooooh i might go watch some scrubs to calm me down
i hate this feeling i keep getting before every exam
think i would not get it by now
anywhooo i'm off
bye dudes
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments: