Friday 2 May 2008

wow when i was signing in and the names of blogs come on that have recently been added to or something like that
"gujerati club" came on! haha i was about to click on it but i was too late and it dissappeared :(
i must find it again
dude its a 3 day weekend :)
cept i'm spending it most probably learning a fuck load of german for my german oral (the speaking kind) on tuesday =/
hahahaha my mum's come home with my aunt's shoes cause they have the same ones :')
ermmm reet well lets see
somethings affected me that i wish wouldnt and didnt actually think would anymore so thats kind of annoying =/
dont ask me what it is i'm not likely to say
worst thing is i feel like such a dick for even letting it bother me =/
i'm just glad that some things stop other stuff affecting me
arghhh i barely know wtf i'm saying now =/
i think i'm just having a confusing night
but all in all besides a few things today has been quite light hearted and a laugh so thats good :)
theres now 5 more school days before my first exam =/ fucking hell. which HAS to be on the last day =
just hoping this week is gonna be full of laughs and fun
*fingers crossed* :)

No comments: