Wednesday 14 May 2008

i know this is two blogs in one day
but fucking deal with it ;)
i cant believe i have barely needed to do any revision
i fucking know this shit
i hope
anywho
so i decided to straighten my hair cause i havent in ages so i thought
MIGHT ASWELL
and duuuuude i havent realised how fucking long its got!
its probably about 15cm shorter than my waist
its not been this long in a LOOONG time
i had to tie it back now though cause it was making my neck warm
its like a neck blanket
hahahahaha
anywho back to the point
right normally i'm like fuck i wish i could cut my hair
and the reason i dont is cause my dad like's it long and yes i'm a parent pleaser haha
well i have to some ways seeing as i lie to them now and again eeeppp
anywho well yeah i was just thinking
i'm kind of proud of my how long my hair is and i want to keep it long
i dunno its just different i guess
so yeah i dunno why all that matters but it does to me so deal with it
anywhooo i've just been taking pictures...of myself
no i'm not vaiiin!
and no they're not myspace pics
i dont have myspace hahaha! i just wanted something to edit
and i think its amazing what you can do to pictures even if you dont have photoshop
all i've eddited is like brightness saturation colour temperature and stuff and this is what i got











i hatew the fact i'm in the pictures lol but i like some of the effects

comment me

no one barely ever comments me :) lol

and you can be anonymous noww!

No comments: