Friday 18 April 2008

some old pictures that make me smile whenever i see them
gonna post a few
probably more to come:

my brother Mukhtar. have you ever seen a bigger poser? lol


Mukhtar again. mum said he would take that teddy everywhere with him. 1 2 3 awhhh *wretches* ;)


both my brothers. younger one called Mohammed. thats him at a time in his life where he doesnt look scary :O lol


Mohammed again, doesnt he look cute? what ever happened =/ lol

thats Mukhtar and that little bundle of joy you see there is indeed me ^^ haha


Mohammed holding me. see even i look surprised and i'm only a baby! lol


moi. even then i always had a confused look on my face lol



lol thats me in the middle obviously only wanting to eat my foot ^^ and my two cousins

me and my cousin, what is with my hair lol! And see! i was a chubby baby :)

me and my grandma. love this pic even if its fuzzy. wish she was still here



meee yeyyy lol. check out the carpets ^^ is it weird that i quite like the dress i'm wearing? lol

we still have them doors lol

football star of the future? maybe? no? awhhhh =/

How come it never snows like that anymore ey!!

My first bike :') oh the memories! i still remember learning to ride without training wheels for the first time lol

hehe we still have that rug ^^, luckily no longer the heater or the carpet lol! still have the plants though

mnawwwhhhh primary school ^^ how i miss it. well actually i mostly just miss nursery lol!

well thats enough for now :)























1 comment:

Zarah Lee said...

I was smiling the whole way through looking at that. So so cute.
You can tell those ones of you when you were younger are you. If that makes sense. Hah.

And btw, i love that dress too!